BRETON BAY SWIMMING POOL RULES
The following pool and bathhouse rules will be enforced by pool employees and must be observed by all who use the pool. The rules are for everyone’s safety and enjoyment of the facilities.
- Normal pool hours: Noon – 8:00 pm Sunday thru Friday
10:00 am – 8:00 pm Saturday
The pool may be closed when conditions warrant. Changes to the hours
will be posted.
- Swim Team practice and swimming lessons are held Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 11:45 am. Changes will be posted.
- All swim members, dependents, and guests must register upon entering the pool area. Guest fees are $10.00 per swimmer.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Children under the age of 10 are not allowed at the pool without a parent or person who is 13 years or older to supervise them.
- Only children 5 years old and under may use the wading pool. The children must be directly supervised by an adult at all times.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the pool enclosure.
- Do not enter the pool if you have a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, open sores or bandages of any kind, any communicable diseases or excessive sunburn.
- Running, horseplay or any other personal conduct or abusive language which is unsafe or offensive to others is prohibited.
- The lap lane is to be kept clear for lap swimming only. Yield the right of way to lap swimmers when crossing the lap lane.
- The last 15 minutes of each hour will be for adult (18 years or older) swimming only.
- Proper bathing attire must be worn in the pool (no cut-off jeans).
- Infants using the pool must wear a swim diaper covered by a bathing suit. Diapers may not be changed on the pool deck.
- Patrons are responsible for throwing away their own trash.
- Only staff members are allowed in the office.
- No flotation devices are allowed in the diving area.
- Do not distract lifeguards who are on duty.
- The club is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
- Any problems arising will be dealt with by the pool management.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF POOL PRIVILEGES.